Kati Kaia Yoga Mats are constructed with non-slip, 100% natural rubber with a premium vegan suede top, which is made from recycled PET bottles, providing anti-slip grip and protection for all yoga practices, including Hot Yoga and sweaty practices such as workouts, pilates, HIIT and weight training.
No toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber.
They are longer and wider than standard mats, so you can deeply relax in Savasana or childs pose knowing your mat is grounding, non toxic, supportive and gives you great space and cushioning to perform some serious Asanas.
Complimentary Yoga Carry Strap Included. Best for thickness, joint support & home practice
Dimensions: 183 cm x 66 cm
Thickness: 4.5 mm
Weight: 3.4 kg
Our most luxurious cushioning yoga mat, beautifully grounding for both at home or in the studio practice. Lovely support with a thick natural tree rubber base with soft textured top. If you have very cold hands, you may need to spritz the top with water as you break in the smooth top.
- 100% Natural ‘non- amazon’ tree rubber base.
- High-density luxury cushioning, joint protection.
- Water-based printed inks, will not wear out from practice or mark like PU.
- Ultra-absorbent recycled vegan suede top, Hygienic and Easy-Care.
- Free – from PVC, PU, Chlorine & Phthalates. Planet Friendly and Bio – degradable.
- Yoga mat cotton strap included to carry into class.
- Giving Back – with every yoga mat sold, we donate to Rainforest Trust UK.
Simply wipe clean inbetween sessions and hand or machine wash on an eco delicate/light cycle for a deeper cleanse.
We advise to spritz lightly for extra grip if you have very cool or dry hands and for a really sweaty practice can be simply wiped down or popped into the washing machine.