Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Image courtesy of UpCircle

Pioneers in skincare, UpCircle only produce products that are 100% natural and 100% effective. Each of their products are made using by-products from other industries such as coffee grounds, chai spice and fruit stones. UpCircle is not just good for you, but good for the planet as well. Due to the rise of natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare, they believe by-product / circular beauty will be the next step forward. 

The UpCircle mission  is to “leave the world better than we found it.” They do this by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be disposed into natural, organic beauty products. They started with a plan to give used coffee grounds a second life and have now transformed more than 350 tonnes of discarded coffee grounds into sustainable skincare. 

Image courtesy of UpCircle

The UpCircle name perfectly summarises the brand’s core purpose: promoting the power of the circular economy and sustainability. UpCircle is also a hint at ‘up-cycling’ the process of reusing discarded materials or objects to make something that is even better. Each of the products from the UpCircle range has its own unique origin given the circular economy element. In addition to all of this, of course all of their products are cruelty-free and vegan. 

The packaging across all of their skincare ranges is 99% plastic free and UpCircle offer plastic-free refill options for the remaining 1%. Aside from the products themselves, UpCircle’s marketing materials are made from paper which has been made from recyclable coffee cups and they only use paper tape that has been made from recycled fibres. 

Image courtesy of UpCircle

Their vision is to provide competitively priced, high performing products from up-cycled ingredients. UpCircle provide an innovative approach and fresh perspective, demonstrating that the beauty industry does not need to be so unnecessarily wasteful.  

To shop all of the UpCircle product ranges, visit